sweet song. and sweet video. i want to play this song at my wedding :)
falling in love is such a sweet feeling. i must admit, i have a hard time opening up to people. not only to guys, but to girls too. i have a fear of rejection and i tend to keep my feelings and emotions all bottled up inside me. I only let my true colors show to those that i can truly trust, which only pertain to a select few people. this is probably why i find myself resisting on making posts about my personal life. yes indeed.
two new movies I really can't wait to watch is Wolverine and Up.

Come on now, who wouldn't want to watch this hot beast? TRUE STORY!
I'd also like to share one of my most favorite websites.:

http://fuckyeahpuppies.tumblr.com/ <~ cutest freakin puppies ever. When I get older, I'm going to have a house full of pugs. Yes pugs! they're so ugly, that they're so freakin adorable. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment