Saturday, January 17, 2009

i heart music

so i was browsing on youtube and stumbled upon a brilliant group called Far East Movement (FM). yeah their music consists of provocative lyrics and crackin beats that appeal to the American audience. They also perform in asia which is super cool.




I first heard their music at a forever 21. lol it was so catchy i tried to remember the lyrics and found them online. i must say they're pretty cute. They have 4 members. 3 emcees and 1 dj. They've been out for a few years and they even did a collab with Ken Oak Band (I loves Ken Oak). yeahhhh. I got to meet Ken Oak Band a few years ago in LA and even took a picture with them. man a guy who can sing and play the freakin Cello to me is number 1 on my list. :)
i'm on a freakin downloading spree. woot woot. oh and i'm also hooked on Jamie Foxx- Blame it

2 comments:

GEO Foot said...

wow wtf...joann blogging?

Daniel said...

fyi this really isn't that FUNTASTIC. i kid. sordofs.