So i realized why i don't post at all on blogspot. it sucks man! i hate having to go on each person's page to look at what they wrote. yeah part of their post shows up on my thing when i log in, but its such a hassle. livejournal was the crackin place to be. its funny when i go back to my lj and see how young and weird i was. (or still am?). I'm back in fremont for spring break. its been really nice to spend time with my pemily. OMGGGGG. so yesterday I watched the World Baseball game, Corea vs. Japan. (thats right, its with a C, not a K dumb bastards). it was an intense game. Yes I do not like baseball, but I get super excited when I watch Korea play in sports against other countries. Esp. against japan.

So i went clubbing on friday, and my what an adventure it was. First we went to Temple, but ended up leaving because we found out it was drum and bass night. uhhh yeah there were old ass people up in there. then we went to Mission Rock. How did we find out about it?? ask Mumu. she can tell you. So we got there.... little did we know it was Dominatrix/lesbian night. sheesh. it couldn't get any ghettoer. hak gwais errrrwhere. So we were kinda bummed that we had to pay to get in. So we bought drinks, and got cotton candy, AND popcorn. my did we get our moneys worth. It was one hell of a night. with khanh losing her phone, to stuffing our faces with cotton candy, swinging the cotton candy stick everywhere, getting whipped by some black girl. yes exciting indeed. Here's a picture of the beautiful lady who only had an apron on. yes shes luxurious.

Life has been good. Richard came over the other day to play video games. He was telling me how I looked fatter, and I yelled at him. My mom was like "why are you getting mad at him? he's not your boyfriend anymore". which is true, but i probably would have said that if any other friend said that. :)
I'm glad to say that I have changed a lot within the passed year. I couldn't have overcame a lot of things if it wasn't for my BFF Mumu. She's been there for me even when all i could do was talk about my insignificant problems. I saw her today, and its funny how we call each other out on everything. dude and she's a working woman man. :D love you beez.
No comments:
Post a Comment