I've always liked working with kids man. they're just too cute for words. I miss working with my 3rd grade class. On the last day that I taught, we had green eggs and ham, and watched dr. seuss videos. All the kids surprised me with the cutest thank you cards.

Many of the students drew me a pot of gold, in the St. Patricks Day them. CUTEE!
I swear, Japanese people come up with the weirdest things. So every time I go to Daiso with Melissa, we cause chaos rummaging through everything. From the cute pot holders, to the unnecessary cup thingys that go into lunch boxes, to contraptions that are aimed at keeping cats away with a sign that says "Cat Don't!!!", to masks that allow a lucky boy to look like a girl

Yes. It says "You can be a Drag Queen"

It offers such elegant features. All it is, is a plastic mask with feminine features thats attached to strings so you can wear it on your face. Fantastic. 5 stars for that invention!
I will end with a picture of my puppy MOCHI. He thinks he's hella cute and sleeps on the stairs. weirdo.

Whenever he behaves badly my dad screams out "get the water ready" to make some boshin tang. YUMMMS. jay kay man



No comments:
Post a Comment